The Dominion of Odesseen is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 419 million Odesseenians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zakuul. The average income tax rate is 56.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Odesseenian economy, worth 40.1 trillion credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 95,717 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bars are packed at all hours, children are raised bilingual from an early age, smoking is banned in public areas, and expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets. Crime is totally unknown. Odesseen's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets.
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, smoking is banned in public areas.
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
- : Odesseen was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Following new legislation in Odesseen, property subletting is going underground.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Anserisa, Amerion, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, The Filippinas, Madreia, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Roterdamia, Bawkie, Moonshining, New Vancouvere, Aumeltopia, The South Channel Islands, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Eskvenn, Pencil Sharpeners 2, PenguinPies, Kringalia, Hutington, Rabbitz, Crystal Creation, Beepee, Qvait, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Volaworand, Mapico, Techganet, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Merevane, Quh, Eggraria, West Pastafaria, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Shefino, Auphelia, Compli, NganXuan, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Kandorith, Dukin Donuts, Tepertopia, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, and 60 others.ChickenDome, Corgitopiaa, The Radanivans, The Northeast Mashriq, The Solar System Scope, Well F, Aguatania, Rhetiaa, Royaltica, Yeldarbsland, Jehenna, West Fallows, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The naked people, Phanama, Centristvill, Curlyhoward, Nowa Europa, Kiasu-ism, Kucaland, Great Elsika, Maerist, Hanguk-Nippon, Japanese Federal Republic, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Madhonia, Si-topia, Luddinlande, Darakin, Silberne Wache, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Noire Denholm, New Briantown, Gardenia Azul, USNE2018, Ralphburg, Kelshine, Three Rivia Levr, Qawe, Havenfell, United States of Vietnam, Soem, Vincent Field, Purple Hyacinth, Sandaoguo, Theorin, Briteannia, Belschaft, Poopisiya, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsvetania, Wese Zippopiteradgil, Sedunn, Kedjens, Rebel-topia, Midand, Concrete Slab, and Andinla.