The Colony of Oceria is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cècho with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, cheerful population of 1.614 billion Ocerians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ocerington. The average income tax rate is 74.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ocerian economy, worth 178 trillion Oces a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 110,487 Oces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections, and the police are reluctantly destroying millions of DNA records. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oceria's national animal is the Husky, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Oceria, the police are reluctantly destroying millions of DNA records.
- : Following new legislation in Oceria, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Oceria, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Oceria, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Oceria, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Oceria was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Following new legislation in Oceria, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : Following new legislation in Oceria, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Oceria was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
- : Oceria endorsed The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Staynes, Brotherland, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Republic of Berzerkistan, Escade, Roissyland, Marrico, Kangarawa, BearStackof2015, Stanisiti, British Calradia, Commodore Badger, Avakael, Newark Aristocracy, CopyCato, Eagas, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Wiranath, Matdor, Axdel, Kingdom of Napels II, Johnny Appleseed1, Dragons Blood, January Force 4, Feu de Glace, Tim Stark, Eastie, and Ramaeus.