The Grace and Precision of Oaks 150 is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its fear of technology, strictly enforced bedtime, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 2.315 billion Oaks 150ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 59.2%.
The powerhouse Oaks 150ian economy, worth 161 trillion planets a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 69,823 planets, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 262,426 per year while the poor average 12,968, a ratio of 20.2 to 1.
Epidemiologists happily announce that the reported incidence of depression is close to zero percent, insanely good theatre productions face government censorship, Merry Birthday is a popular protest song despite the risk of fines and royalty dues, and soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oaks 150's national animal is the falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oaks 150 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Oaks 150's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Oaks 150 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Oaks 150 relocated from Craco to Artificial Solar System.
- : Oaks 150 relocated from Cassiopeia 326 to Craco.
- : Oaks 150 became WA Delegate of Cassiopeia 326.
- : Oaks 150's influence in Cassiopeia 326 rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Oaks 150 was endorsed by The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 40.
- : Oaks 150 endorsed The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 40.
- : Oaks 150 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Cassiopeia 326.