The Grace and Precision of Oaks 122 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, unlimited-speed roads, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 2.078 billion Oaks 122ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Administration, although Healthcare, Defense, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.2%.
The very strong Oaks 122ian economy, worth 114 trillion planets a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 55,034 planets, with the richest citizens earning 6.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails, foreign students are expected to have a Kegmeister Grade Average of 36-24-36 to qualify for university, gambling is outlawed, and employees are told they can avoid traffic jams by starting work at 4 AM. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Oaks 122's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oaks 122's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Oaks 122 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Oaks 122 relocated from Roleplay PLUS to Artificial Solar System.
- : Oaks 122's influence in Roleplay PLUS rose from "Zero" to "Instigator".
- : Oaks 122 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Roleplay PLUS.
- : Oaks 122 relocated from Sakuraland to Artificial Solar System.
- : Oaks 122 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Sakuraland.
- : Oaks 122 was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Keeping Watch.
- : Oaks 122 was endorsed by The Republic of TIRED VINNY.
- : Oaks 122 was endorsed by The Starving Souls of Long Lost Wanderers.