The Grace and Precision of Oaks 107 is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, rampant corporate plagiarism, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.516 billion Oaks 107ians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.3%.
The all-consuming Oaks 107ian economy, worth 192 trillion planets a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Gambling. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,421 planets, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
The judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations, it's said that an Oaks 107ian always pays his debts with significant compounding, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance, and eight-year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oaks 107's national animal is the falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oaks 107 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Oaks 107's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Oaks 107 relocated from The Rejected Realms to Artificial Solar System.
- : Oaks 107 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Oaks 107 relocated from Republic South Africa to The Rejected Realms.
- : Oaks 107 was ejected from Republic South Africa by Oaks 107.
- : Oaks 107 aborted construction of embassies between Republic South Africa and Frozen Circle.
- : Oaks 107 changed the regional banner of Republic South Africa.
- : Oaks 107 abolished the regional flag of Republic South Africa.
- : Oaks 107 updated the World Factbook entry in Republic South Africa.