The Republic of Nythi is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.585 billion Nythians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Λ. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.4%.
The powerhouse Nythian economy, worth 144 trillion Spades a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is 91,156 Spades, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, and ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nythi's national animal is the Nyn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nythi was endorsed by The Free Confederated Enterprise of Capitalist Golborne.
- : Following new legislation in Nythi, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Nythi's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Nythi, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Nythi, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Following new legislation in Nythi, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Nythi, Michelin-star chefs are being called on to prepare menus for six-year-olds.
- : Nythi endorsed The Republic of Maricentria.
- : Nythi endorsed The Empire of Aquyia.
- : Nythi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 69 » From New World, Zukchiva, Concentus, VW53Aland, Nevertopia, Lingu, Cacnesia, Dannemarie, Bai Lung, Endertopias, Firenation91, Pakitsk, Blobon, Aeljae, CheeseBurrito, Cafe Hell, ArenaC, Granskau, Zwen, Cameronia Excellentia, Albrook, Debluu, New Leganes, A Slanted Black Stripe, Enou, Marrabuk, CANZUK 1, Cisdaniria, Arunika, Adavan, Adolanta, New Amerindia, Gunov, Dravida India, Ridann, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hokolokia, A mean old man, Eagle Crest, Asendavia, New Liberitad, Dragonia, Axdel, Coruh, Greater New Cassandra, Blobbo, Abtracnt, Arcarum, Headpat Central, Enlil, and 19 others.East Malaysia, Fellon, 3 14159265358979323846264, Rhealaliit, Cellar Doors, Kangarawa, Arouran, Dahom, Interdimensional Waifus, Brotherland, Tierra Fuego, Northern Celavon, Pirnovo, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Modra, The Three States of Fortuna, Aquyia, and Capitalist Golborne.