The Free Land of NWI Foreign Affairs is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 196 million NWI Foreign Affairsians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 42.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped NWI Foreign Affairsian economy, worth 6.15 trillion Resolutions a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 31,363 Resolutions, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NWI Foreign Affairs's national animal is the Palm Tree, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : NWI Foreign Affairs's influence in New West Indies rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : NWI Foreign Affairs's influence in New West Indies rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : NWI Foreign Affairs's influence in New West Indies rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : NWI Foreign Affairs's influence in New West Indies rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : NWI Foreign Affairs altered its national flag.
- : NWI Foreign Affairs relocated from The Pacific to New West Indies.
- : NWI Foreign Affairs was founded in The Pacific.