The Dominion of Nusagi is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.259 billion Nusagians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lumosia. The average income tax rate is 48.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Nusagian economy, worth 55.2 trillion baht a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,855 baht, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, and the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nusagi's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nusagi was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Nusagi was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Nusagi was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : Nusagi was endorsed by The TSP Edition Defender of Roavin.
- : Nusagi was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Nusagi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Nusagi, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
- : Following new legislation in Nusagi, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Nusagi, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly.
- : Following new legislation in Nusagi, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Quiescent, Erinor, Beepee, United Qwebland, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Aumeltopia, Luddinlande, United States of Vietnam, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Farengeto, UnShleepd, Esfalsa, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Elveka, New Briantown, Rebel-topia, The National Corporation, Kringalia, Aywhyou, Macrothea, Techganet, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Awjan, Saciu, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Jehenna, Grouu, Kroumos, Sedunn, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Jahass, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Wyatonians, Akindom, Crystal Creation, Ariankido, Qvait, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Agalaesia, Churumduul, and 8 others.Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Ostanasia, Darbor, Chocholand, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, and Great Africans.