|Currency||gold dim bar|
The Fuerzas Armadas of Numero Capitan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, pith helmet sales, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 18.565 billion Capitans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nuca. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Numero Capitanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,156 trillion gold dim bars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 116,157 gold dim bars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 490,797 per year while the poor average 17,786, a ratio of 27.6 to 1.
Children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer, the media have begun calling the government treasury "Leader's stash", whales in captivity live in little more than glorified goldfish bowls, and wait staff claim to like it when odorous customers flirt with them. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Numero Capitan's national animal is the cow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Numero Capitan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Numero Capitan changed its national nation type to "Fuerzas Armadas".
- : Numero Capitan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Numero Capitan submitted a proposal to the Security Council Condemnation Board entitled "Condemn Chingis".
- : Numero Capitan was endorsed by The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 208.
- : Numero Capitan was endorsed by The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 59.
- : Numero Capitan was endorsed by The Shot In The Arm of Summerteeth.
- : Numero Capitan was endorsed by The Grace and Precision of Oaks 114.
- : Numero Capitan was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Numero Capitan applied to join the World Assembly.