The People's Republic of Nuclear Cornflakes is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.107 billion Nuclear Cornflakesians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 28.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Nuclear Cornflakesian economy, worth 127 trillion cornflakes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 115,095 cornflakes, with the richest citizens earning 7.4 times as much as the poorest.
People believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more, new cases of Asbestosis are cropping up as quickly as hospitals can deal with them, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nuclear Cornflakes's national animal is the corncob, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nuclear Cornflakes, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Following new legislation in Nuclear Cornflakes, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs.
- : Nuclear Cornflakes endorsed The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Nuclear Cornflakes endorsed The Republic of Zedeya.
- : Nuclear Cornflakes endorsed The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Nuclear Cornflakes was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Nuclear Cornflakes was endorsed by The Republic of Zedeya.
- : Nuclear Cornflakes was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Nuclear Cornflakes was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Nuclear Cornflakes lost the endorsement of The Democratic Republic of Get Away From Me.
Endorsements Received: 76 » The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Yaorozu, Siwale, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Holy Oranz, Religioncord, Empy, Unimaginable Doom, Reannia, Xentherida, Alice Gardens, Shadowrik, Elspeth and Samina, Sil Dorsett, Selfgradatude, Ovsterland, Enosville, Vazali, Kaschovia, Lupus Imperium, Lord Ravenclaw, Equestrian Commonwealth, Valdr, GeorgeTheMiner, Morrn, Malta Comino Gozo, Wolfensjaeger, Mercy Land, Bharathvarsh, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, American MapleStory, Omicron Persei V111, HMS Unicorn, The Rossinite Empire, Pallaith, Colony of lasting Hopes, PlanetPunk, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Sankami, General COE, Moristia, Vszeklina, Friently, Ainsworth, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, and 26 others.Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Orslan, Cleoskye, Rylam, Kobagia, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Coemgen, Kizja, Das People, Anima Proxa, New Lakemba, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Aenglaland, Zedeya, and AdyLand.