|Faith||Total Religious Freedom Act|
The United Socialist States of Nox Maxum is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Friderick Glass with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.589 billion Nox are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Maxus. The average income tax rate is 78.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Noxian economy, worth 251 trillion Dins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 97,322 Dins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens sell their moldy bread as homemade penicillin, primary candidates are replaced if they fail to compliment Friderick Glass's hair, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, and a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nox Maxum's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Total Religious Freedom Act.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nox Maxum was endorsed by The FA Vizier of Wymondham.
- : Nox Maxum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Nox Maxum was endorsed by The FA Vizier of Th Empire of Wymondham.
- : Following new legislation in Nox Maxum, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Nox Maxum was endorsed by The Mayhem and Madness of Saq.
- : Nox Maxum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Nox Maxum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Nox Maxum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Nox Maxum was endorsed by The Nine in the Afternoon of Valerievna.
- : Nox Maxum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Nicest Citizens, and Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Advanced Public Transport.