The Planetary Government of Novi Vrakanda is a colossal, orderly nation, renowned for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 5.609 billion draconians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yun Dovayun. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 76.9%.
The frighteningly efficient draconic economy, worth a remarkable 1,326 trillion dovamahnads a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 236,449 dovamahnads, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 890,346 per year while the poor average 43,786, a ratio of 20.3 to 1.
Private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, there's a bright dawn ahead for Novi Vrakanda, citizens who leave the country are officially classed as traitors, and signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Novi Vrakanda's national animal is the okriim, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Novi Vrakanda's influence in The Helysian Chasm fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Novi Vrakanda published "Map Claim" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Novi Vrakanda voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Novi Vrakanda voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ariusgrad".
- : Novi Vrakanda voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Patient Travel Freedoms".
- : Novi Vrakanda's influence in The Helysian Chasm fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Novi Vrakanda published "Ragno Statistics" (Account: Science).
- : Novi Vrakanda's influence in The Helysian Chasm fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Novi Vrakanda's influence in The Helysian Chasm fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Novi Vrakanda's influence in The Helysian Chasm fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
Endorsements Received: None.