The Grand Principality of Nova Prutenia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prince Adam von Konigsberg with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 18.159 billion Nova Prutenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Konigsberg. The average income tax rate is 35.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nova Prutenian economy, worth a remarkable 3,163 trillion Thalers a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Soda Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 174,216 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Nova Prutenia, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign government's extravagances, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, and online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for Nova Prutenia. Crime is totally unknown. Nova Prutenia's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Federation of United Republics of Earth.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Feria-Alkaline.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Surry.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Principality of Kirostan.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Zombie Hoarde Confederacy of Atlantian Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for Nova Prutenia.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Nova Prutenia endorsed The Federal Republic of Greifenburg.
- : Nova Prutenia endorsed The Kingdom of Prodos-Technos.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Greifenburg.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Foucaults garden, Lexembourg, Jenesia, Imperium Anglorum, The Fair Republic, Basque Dominion, Venetoland, Dauershire, The Seven Provinces, Stromia, Ansington, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Fenian Provinces, Woschia, Bohomo, Fortia, Valrem, North of Americas, Wombelland, Alpinovia, Newmere, Albertinum, Jamoea, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Continental Social Democrats, Rahvav, Lovisa, Blighteria, Fossekallen, Alevistan, Rubyna, Slavorussia, Einswenn, Silvecia, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Evka, GeneralStalin, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Myrenia, Stiernmark, Green Counties, Durlia, Romaian, Oena and Sandy Island, Cha0sNation, and 29 others.Templar Republic, Tribiaz, Chioganah, Brijska Drzava, Imperialistic Capitalist Hungary, Poulaka, An Clar, Northeast Vatican, Biscaria, Ostroban, Popaholick, Katanislandas, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Pileusia, Hretva, Lenkonia, Halensberg, Thorine, Vulpes Federation, Sudettenland, Sinclairtown, Scull, Gorjium, Greifenburg, Atlantian Isles, Kirostan, Surry, Feria-Alkaline, and United Republics of Earth.