|Capital||Alexandria de Chaldeam|
|Animal||de volucribus sphinge|
The Socialis Statum of Nova Babilonia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Laurentius Hammurabi with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 1.065 billion latin-chaldeans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria de Chaldeam. The average income tax rate is 87.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient latin-chaldean economy, worth 115 trillion Shekels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 108,113 Shekels, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Going on a diet invalidates your passport, Laurentius Hammurabi panders to nontraditional families, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks, and wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nova Babilonia's national animal is the de volucribus sphinge, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secular Astrology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nova Babilonia, wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps.
- : Nova Babilonia endorsed The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Nova Babilonia endorsed The Provincial Union of Brittany Normandy Aquitaine.
- : Nova Babilonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry, Smartest Citizens, and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Nova Babilonia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Nova Babilonia was endorsed by The Provincial Union of Brittany Normandy Aquitaine.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Babilonia, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Babilonia, Laurentius Hammurabi panders to nontraditional families.
- : Nova Babilonia endorsed The Federal Kingdom of Nardin.
- : Nova Babilonia was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Nardin.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Regnum Italiae, Apabeossie, Anskerdank, Prussian-Union, Elisabethshagen, Meropis, Maritzal, Continental Social Democrats, Bareu, Umeria, Imperium Anglorum, Dauershire, Brakanistan, Northwest Isles, Super Happy Land, Someseni, Eco-Paris Reformation, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The New Mexican Confederation, Pilipinas and Malaya, Falvaard, Galway-Dublin, An Clar, Christian Terra, Invernessia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Quentenia, Chioganah, The Champions League, Saiwania, Thracia Republic, Ostermarch, Saint Domingo, Walfo, Yahlia, Mynox, Northern German Federation, Kanokla, Othenhiem, Wombelland, Enway, Republic of Satherland, Leszno, Parliamentary Laramidia, Leranditale, Woschia, Shaor, Wessex and Cornwall, North of Americas, Weltbeherrschung, and 47 others.Trixeland, South St Maarten, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Slavonia and Srijem, Germany Third Reich, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, Yoannes, St Scarlett, The New Nordic Union, The Oriental Empire, Abject Ludicrosity, Destyntine, GanymedEuropa, Nea Europa, Jim the Baptist, Anglo-Francios, NorthPortugal, Corsovica, Viktorias, Ausvelt, Rivierenland, Mariannie, Turkenia, Masurmel, Linsenmitspaetzlistan, Eski, Lovisa, Monkistan, The Pontic State, Nuweland, Northwest North Dakota, Sebygang, Titoist Yugoslavia, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Gliesetonia, Slanautandervia, New Ylicia, Poland Dominium, Soviet Taoistan, Phino, Kyrica, Soviet Krussia, Nardin, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, and Nuevo Europa.