The Kingdom of Nou Hel is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 648 million Helians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salou. The average income tax rate is 59.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Helian economy, worth 62.9 trillion Bitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 97,030 Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students, and a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nou Hel's national animal is the Unladen Swallow, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nou Hel's influence in Europe rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Nou Hel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Nou Hel was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Warzakie.
- : Nou Hel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Nou Hel, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat".
- : Following new legislation in Nou Hel, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Nou Hel, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Nou Hel, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in Nou Hel, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Nou Hel was endorsed by The Empire of Slavorussia.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Brakanistan, Elisabethshagen, The Champions League, The Seven Provinces, Eco-Paris Reformation, Meropis, Mynox, North of Americas, Invernessia, St Scarlett, Walfo, Grodisze, Saint Domingo, Trixeland, Imperium Anglorum, Northern German Federation, Outer Sparta, Rivierenland, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Regnum Italiae, GanymedEuropa, Republic of Satherland, San Guglielmo, Maalat, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Ostermarch, Bohomo, Kanokla, Immunoria, Destyntine, Jim the Baptist, Irminsulia, Elania Kingdom, Khuravia, New Eestiball, Noristoniaka, Maritzal, Nevelja, Zulrich, Robbonia, Chiasi, Parliamentary Laramidia, Galway-Dublin, Falvaard, Estonesia, Ausvelt, Nardin, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The Reunited Yugoslavs, and 27 others.Chioganah, Lord Sapre, Great New Sealand, Valtrona, The New Nordic Union, Dark Matter, KurentSlavija, Apabeossie, Gliesetonia, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, Abject Ludicrosity, A3161, Nomaida, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Chronus, Gutarike, Yebatga, Hulldom, Freyana, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Deftern, Othenhiem, Slavorussia, and Warzakie.