The Kingdom of Notaburner is a massive, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.113 billion Notaburnerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 37.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Notaburnerian economy, worth 52.9 trillion Embers a year, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Retail. Average income is 47,562 Embers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Notaburner's national animal is the Pheonix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Notaburner's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Notaburner relocated from Lazarus to Caer Sidi.
- : Notaburner was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Notaburner ceased to exist in Caer Sidi.
- : Notaburner resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Notaburner was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Ignorant Citizens.
- : Notaburner's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Notaburner's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Notaburner's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Notaburner was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.