The People's Democratic Republic of Not Libya is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The quiet, industrious population of 1.361 billion Not Libyans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 78.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Not Libyan economy, worth 14.6 trillion pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 10,728 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, the government violently suppresses separatist movements, and referenda are banned by law and the Parliament has absolute control of the legislative process. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Not Libya's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Not Libya's influence in Alvaria fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Not Libya's influence in Alvaria rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Not Libya's influence in Alvaria rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Not Libya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Not Libya's influence in Alvaria rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Not Libya was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Viktorovitch.
- : Not Libya's influence in Alvaria rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Not Libya endorsed The Federation of Gonadez.
- : Not Libya was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Not Libya applied to join the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Viktorovitch.