|Faith||No Thank You|
The Dirty Vapourwave Machine of Not A Plant is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Follow with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed population of 4.484 billion Not A Plantains have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Healthcare, with Defense, Public Transport, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CITY. The average income tax rate is 40.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Not A Plantian economy, worth 155 trillion francs a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 34,748 francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nations that kill a Not A Plantain can expect a strongly worded letter, the hills are alive with the sound of ringtones, the news is showing footage of Follow bullying an old man to the point of tears, and a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League. Crime is moderate. Not A Plant's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is No Thank You.
Not A Plant is ranked 101,616th in the world and 8th in Simulacrum for Most Avoided, scoring 2.68 on the Kardashian Reflex Score.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Not A Plant's influence in Simulacrum fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Not A Plant's influence in Simulacrum rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Not A Plant resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Not A Plant voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Medical Genetic Modification".
- : Not A Plant voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration in Regard to Hippopotami".
- : Not A Plant approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Sophisticated Investors Protocol"".
- : Not A Plant approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Military Freedom Act"".
- : Not A Plant approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Foreign Copyright Recognition"".
- : Not A Plant approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Restrictions on Hydraulic Fracturing"".
- : Not A Plant approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Asbestos Consumption, Disposal and Worker Protection"".