|Capital||Big City Town|
The Country of Nosyaj is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Mr Important with an even hand, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, anti-smoking policies, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 32.253 billion chuckleheads are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Environment, although Education, Spirituality, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Healthcare is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Big City Town. The average income tax rate is 67.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but underdeveloped chucklheadian economy, worth a remarkable 1,188 trillion dollar bills a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 36,841 dollar bills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention, foreign musicians that Mr Important dislikes are turned away at the border, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nosyaj's national animal is the lush forest, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nosyaj was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Nosyaj was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombies.
- : Nosyaj's influence in Hyrule fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Nosyaj's influence in Hyrule rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Nosyaj was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Nosyaj was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Nosyaj was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Nosyaj, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Nosyaj, foreign musicians that Mr Important dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Following new legislation in Nosyaj, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention.