The Confederacy of Northern Arizonia is a very large, safe nation, notable for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 196 million Arizonians are known throughout the region for their efficiency and work ethic, as well as their general suspicion of leisure.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 44.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Arizonian economy, worth 5.98 trillion flopps a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 30,522 flopps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, the only soporific permitted during sermons is the preacher's voice, and Arizonians incessantly needle their doctors for relief. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Northern Arizonia's national animal is the serval, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Northern Arizonia was endorsed by The Communist Republic of Linkers Sha.
- : Northern Arizonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Northern Arizonia was endorsed by The Federation of Narvatus.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Arizonia, Arizonians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Northern Arizonia lodged a message on the The Free Nations Region Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Arizonia, the only soporific permitted during sermons is the preacher's voice.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Arizonia, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Arizonia, the "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance.
- : Northern Arizonia endorsed The Sultanate of Ramdam.
- : Northern Arizonia endorsed The United Provinces of Mehayn.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Ozymontias, Grand Abaco, My Nation, Sulivannia, BBoss, Obets, Petrosiania, Leshava, Thaelle, Parenlord, Shah Baorthylon, The Independent States of Liberty, Whestion, Siokania, Karsopolis, The Earths people, Emaha, Europan Union, Asianite, Shaizan, Allinburg, Provence Town, The Egalitarian Dominion of Yutes, Laidir, Moka Pamplemousses, Tan Talaba, Narvatus, and Linkers Sha.