The United Socialist States of Northendia is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 1.726 billion Northendians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Subidston. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Northendian economy, worth 186 trillion rubles a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,900 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance, strange men lingering in offices distributing television sets is a basis for a system of government, and classes at Subidston University get canceled on Brancaland's Independence Day. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Northendia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Northendia was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Northendia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Northendia was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Northendia was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : Northendia was endorsed by The TSP Edition Defender of Roavin.
- : Northendia was endorsed by The Dominion of Mew Nation.
- : Northendia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Northendia, classes at Subidston University get canceled on Brancaland's Independence Day.
- : Following new legislation in Northendia, strange men lingering in offices distributing television sets is a basis for a system of government.
- : Following new legislation in Northendia, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
Endorsements Received: 99 » United States of Vietnam, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Quiescent, Escevola, Aidenfieeld, La Ascension, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Seliyan progressive Islands, Lightmare, Curlyhoward, East Sakhlin, Ezeleah, Oxsania, Utondara, Sagada, Tsunamy, Luddinlande, Calistan, Brendleton, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jehenna, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Lotadia, Drugged Monkeys, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, Lambdaland, Concrete Slab, The Solar System Scope, Kringalia, Aywhyou, Aguatania, Si-topia, Jamtland-Trondelag, Memeland12, Wehraboos, Great Andora, Rosamie, Kiasu-ism, Eastern Nyan, Yellunstryer, and 49 others.Hasilberg, Aurcania, Aumeltopia, Beepee, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Pastir, UnShleepd, Elveka, Silberne Wache, Anachronolandia, Esfalsa, The National Corporation, Vincent Field, The Technocrates, Towi Lamia, Macrothea, Shengtie, Liberated Lambergs, Isokenzar, Grouu, Lorora3, Barabarom, Erinor, Xandev, Kroumos, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Whimichy, Birdkeeper, Mikole, Maletora, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, The Dragon Enclave, Akindom, Dasko, Pays de Loire, Agalaesia, Nowa Europa, Churumduul, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Chocholand, Slenrotros, Mew Nation, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, and Great Africans.