The United Raj of North Yemen- is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Anita Sanghvi with an iron fist, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, avowedly heterosexual populace, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.464 billion Arjunapuris are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bhilhangir. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 71.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Arjunapuri economy, worth a remarkable 2,135 trillion Rupee ₹s a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 158,631 Rupee ₹s, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 528,860 per year while the poor average 35,426, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
Foreign musicians that Anita Sanghvi dislikes are turned away at the border, Arjunapuri companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation, at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold, and more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. North Yemen-'s national animal is the Arjunapuri Elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North Yemen- changed its national nation type to "United Raj".
- : North Yemen- changed its national nation type to "United Raj of Shivapur".
- : North Yemen- altered its national flag.
- : North Yemen-'s influence in India rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : North Yemen-'s influence in India rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : North Yemen-'s influence in India rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : North Yemen-'s influence in India rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : North Yemen-'s influence in India rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : North Yemen- published "Provinces of Parvadesh --- Under Construction" (Factbook: Overview).
- : North Yemen- published "The United Raj of Parvadesh --- Under Construction" (Factbook: Overview).