The Syndicalist Communities of North Rosmana is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 1.717 billion North Rosmanans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of East Ampaka. The average income tax rate is 71.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient North Rosmanan economy, worth 91.3 trillion Shackles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Retail, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 53,153 Shackles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities, reinventing the wheel is a favourite pastime of North Rosmanan weapons designers, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, and the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. North Rosmana's national animal is the Persian Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Various.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North Rosmana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in North Rosmana, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : North Rosmana changed its national faith to "Various".
- : Following new legislation in North Rosmana, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : North Rosmana's influence in Refugees Welcome rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : North Rosmana published "Father Berne lashes out." (Bulletin: Opinion).
- : North Rosmana published "The Syndicalist-Maoist Manifesto." (Factbook: Overview).
- : North Rosmana changed its national nation type to "Syndicalist Communities".
- : North Rosmana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : North Rosmana's influence in Refugees Welcome rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".