The Cherry Blossom Commonwealth of North Prarie is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Lindon with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.171 billion Prarieans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stonebridge. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient North Prariean economy, worth a remarkable 1,177 trillion Deltas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 164,205 Deltas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
North Prarie is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, annulments are on the rise as couples discover their ancestors were born in the same hospitals, the countryside is shrouded by wind farms, and politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. North Prarie's national animal is the Narwhal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Blossomism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in North Prarie, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in North Prarie, the countryside is shrouded by wind farms.
- : Following new legislation in North Prarie, annulments are on the rise as couples discover their ancestors were born in the same hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in North Prarie, North Prarie is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Following new legislation in North Prarie, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in North Prarie, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Following new legislation in North Prarie, the endangered saltwater humpback Narwhal is only seen in captivity programs.
- : North Prarie was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- : North Prarie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in North Prarie, Prarieans incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Beepee, Erinor, Tepertopia, Holota, Marinho Islands, Crystal Creation, Tsunamy, Corgitopiaa, Concrete Slab, Treir, Eskvenn, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, The Two Jerseys, Blondiesland, Sandaoguo, Nowa Europa, Conexia, Canmore, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Belschaft, Land Without Shrimp, Scu Greinne, Rebel-topia, Greater Scottdascoda, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Aumeltopia, Westenhald, Pamela And Hepatitis, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Arvan Irawer, Ipugao, Purple Hyacinth, Gonrati, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Dai Han, Farengeto, and Freavia.