The GCR Military of North Pacific Army is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.938 billion NPAers are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 52.1%.
The NPA economy, worth 124 trillion Ribbons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Gambling, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 42,335 Ribbons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, Harry Potter books are banned, military spending is on the increase, and napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. North Pacific Army's national animal is the Zazumo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North Pacific Army's influence in Birb rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : North Pacific Army lodged a message on the Birb Regional Message Board.
- : North Pacific Army's influence in Birb fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : North Pacific Army's influence in Birb fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : North Pacific Army's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : North Pacific Army changed its national motto to "Exemplo Ducemus ~ I is Malphe".
- : The Armed Republic of HC Metalurg appointed North Pacific Army as General with authority over Appearance, Border Control, and Communications in Birb.
- : North Pacific Army relocated from Malphe to Birb.
- : North Pacific Army altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in North Pacific Army, napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations.