The Big and Furious Kingdom of North Egipt is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Januw Hendel-Windersson with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 1.176 billion North Egiptians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Andrew. The average income tax rate is 52.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient North Egiptian economy, worth 56.9 trillion Egipts Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 48,371 Egipts Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The military conducts 'training exercises' in prisons, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes, the rainbow assortment of chemicals in the water has turned the frogs gay, and the teaching of evolution has been banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. North Egipt's national animal is the Mortal Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North Egipt's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : North Egipt's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : North Egipt's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : North Egipt was refounded in Osiris.
- : North Egipt ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : North Egipt was endorsed by The Federation of Napnomadia.
- : North Egipt was endorsed by The Eternal Land of Loutsland.
- : North Egipt was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Eschatosia.
- : North Egipt was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Dechire par la Guerre.
- : North Egipt was endorsed by The United Republics of Moubarakistan.