|Currency||Peace of Soul|
The Nomadic Peoples of North Dalibencot is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, avowedly heterosexual populace, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 545 million Dalibas are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The minute, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Selia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.2%.
The very strong Dali economy, worth 29.9 trillion Peaces of Soul a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 54,860 Peaces of Soul, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 192,442 per year while the poor average 11,346, a ratio of 17.0 to 1.
The travel industry is booming as pregnant women book tickets for "weekend trips" overseas, citizens who plan overseas vacations are barred from running for political office, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes, and the nation's youth is held blameless for all crimes. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. North Dalibencot's national animal is the Daliphant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North Dalibencot was endorsed by The Hindu Rashtra of Devasthalam.
- : North Dalibencot was endorsed by The Republic of Atlantic Imperium.
- : North Dalibencot was endorsed by The Kingdom of Barichvaria.
- : North Dalibencot's influence in Sonindia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : North Dalibencot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : North Dalibencot endorsed The Island Kingdom of Parnello.
- : North Dalibencot endorsed The Hindu Rashtra of Devasthalam.
- : North Dalibencot endorsed Kalrisastria.
- : North Dalibencot voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Civil Defence Siren".
- : Following new legislation in North Dalibencot, the nation's youth is held blameless for all crimes.