The Consensus of North America Inc is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Intelligence with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, sprawling nuclear power plants, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 15.857 billion Americans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prime One. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient North America Incian economy, worth a remarkable 4,061 trillion CREDITS a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 256,118 CREDITS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Pledging just four hours of spare time to police work earns a named credit on the government's official website, everyone hates people who encourage hate, under love's heavy burden The Intelligence sinks lower in the political right's esteem, and the country is littered with broken homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. North America Inc's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations and the Top 10% for Largest Governments.
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens, Most Influential, and Highest Drug Use and the Top 10% for Most Secular.
- : North America Inc was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : North America Inc's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".