|Leader||Premier Sa'idah Mahmudaisyah|
The Federation of North Alezia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Premier Sa'idah Mahmudaisyah with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.735 billion North Alezians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zafizamarrah. The average income tax rate is 71.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient North Alezian economy, worth 212 trillion Alezian Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,221 Alezian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Even immigrants complain that immigrants keep taking their jobs, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies, and graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. North Alezia's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in North Alezia, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in North Alezia, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies.
- : Following new legislation in North Alezia, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in North Alezia, even immigrants complain that immigrants keep taking their jobs.
- : North Alezia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in North Alezia, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
- : North Alezia was endorsed by The Empire of Carrelie.
- : North Alezia was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : North Alezia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : North Alezia was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Erinor, Aumeltopia, Marinho Islands, Auphelia, Wehraboos, Qvait, Anserisa, Yeldarbsland, Hanguk-Nippon, Kiasu-ism, The Filippinas, Amerion, Land Without Shrimp, West Pastafaria, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Crystal Creation, Farengeto, Volaworand, Bawkie, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Laamiva, Royaltica, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Holy Free, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Terran Draconia, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Vanbella, Nowa Europa, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Shefino, and 28 others.Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, The Imperial Frost Federation, Holota, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, WI SD EA D, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Ipugao, East Nagaland, and Carrelie.