|Leader||Union Commander Muhammad Nasser|
The United Arab Republics of North African Empire is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Union Commander Muhammad Nasser with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 20.985 billion North Africans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabat. The average income tax rate is 93.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient North African economy, worth a remarkable 3,387 trillion Union Dinars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 161,415 Union Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, the nation's image rights are the strictest in the world, hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities, and the nation has abandoned Brasilistan to its fate. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. North African Empire's national animal is the Union Rhino, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Prophetical Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North African Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : North African Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : North African Empire endorsed The Majestic Fascist Dominion of Grand Beringia.
- : North African Empire was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : North African Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : North African Empire's influence in Global Powers rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : North African Empire applied to join the World Assembly.
- : North African Empire relocated from Balder to Global Powers.
- : North African Empire was refounded in Balder.
- : North African Empire ceased to exist in Global Powers.
Endorsements Received: None.