- First Prefect:
Federal Constitutional Republic
Drives on the:
After the Royalist Crisis of 2019, the United Prefectures of Noronica is a Federal Constitutional Republic with strong meritocratic leanings. The political system is unique in that the highest executive position is the 'First Prefect' who is elected independently of legislative elections through a direct election. They command a Government appointed by their choosing. The current First Prefect is Trystan Alexander, whose term began on 23rd February 2019. The capital and largest city of the Overlordship of Noronica is the City of Nolon, regarded as a regional city and financial centre with an urban area population of 4.98 million. Other major urban areas include; Port Sinare, Gwynon, and Harburgh. The United Prefectures of Noronica consists of nineteen Prefectorial States; Greater Nolon, Sinare, Potania, Yorkland, Huxford, Pinross, Tresson, Ferth, Glaesdon, Raeg, Hardfirth, Midland, Mairn, Dantia, Tri Sitraichean, Morken, Greater Inver, Caen and Arván. They all have devolved administrations and are represented in the Prefectorial Senate. Each are led by a Prefectorial Governor.
The United Prefectures of Noronica is a highly developed nation and is one of the larger economies by nominal GDP in the Western Isles. It was one of the region's foremost powers during the 19th and early 20th centuries as the Noronnican Empire, whose colonies spread widely throughout the region. Noronica is still very active all over the Western Isles, using its influence in all corners of the region. Noronica is a member of the League of Nations, a region-wide diplomatic organisation, the Coalition of Free Nations, the VACES alliance, the RTEA, the Argean Rapid Response Force, and the Defence Science and Technology Organisation.
DISCLAIMER - Most of this work is not the original works of Noronica but the works of Covonant (CIDF). The original creator, due to his absence in the region, wishes to continue these creations and has given me license to transfer them into the regional canon under my name. I, under no circumstances, pretend that this is all my original work but I have edited it to fit with my dispatch style and canon.
We work to improve lives in The Western Isles.
Through financial and technical support for countries working to reduce poverty and inequality, we help to improve health, education, and advance infrastructure. Our aim is to achieve development in a sustainable, climate-friendly way. With a history dating back to 1972, today we are the leading source of development financing for The Western Isles. We provide loans, grants, and technical assistance; and we conduct extensive research. We maintain a strong commitment to achieving measurable results and the highest standards of increased integrity, transparency, and accountability.
The Fund's current focus areas include three development challenges – social inclusion and inequality, productivity and innovation, and economic integration – and three cross-cutting issues – gender equality and diversity, climate change and environmental sustainability; and institutional capacity and the rule of law.
We have over 1,500 employees across the region, with headquarters in Nolon City,Noronica, and regional offices in Athara Magarat, Ainslie and Corindia. Borrowing members are represented by the Board of Executive Directors. NIDF clients include: central governments, provinces, municipalities, private firms, and NGOs.
Governance of the NIDF is vested in the Board of Governors, which tops the organisational structure of the Fund. Each member country appoints a governor, whose voting power is proportional to the capital in the Fund subscribed by his or her country. Governors are usually ministers of finance, presidents of central banks or other high-ranking officials.
The Board of Governors holds an annual meeting in March or April of each year to review the Fund's operations and make major policy decisions. It may also hold extraordinary meetings on key issues.
The NIDF's governors are ultimately responsible for overseeing the Fund's activities and administration. Although, in practice, they delegate many of those responsibilities to the Board of Executive Directors.
Trust Funds are established by sovereign and non-sovereign donors to complement the NIDF offerings to its borrowing member countries. The countries and multilateral institutions that contribute to NIDF trust funds are Noronica, Polar Svalbard, Ostehaar, and the Cooperative Union.
Among the NIDF’s strategic partners and donors that contribute to the trust funds are private sector corporations, foundations and multilateral institutions, fostering strategic Public and Private Partnerships (PPP) with the NIDF.
The Multilateral Investment Fund (MIF)—created to promote private sector growth through grants and investments—is the largest multi-donor trust fund of the NIDF.
The Fund also administers multiple single-donor trust funds that provide reimbursable and grant funds to finance consulting services, training, pilot projects and co-financing that complement NIDF reimbursable operations and trigger scalability.
At present the Fund has $188 billion. If it were faced with immediate requests for more than what is at its disposal, it would take the NIDF several weeks to tap various sources of funding. The largest contributor to the Fund is the Federal Overlordship of Noronica for which the Fund takes its name, contributing 15.09% stake worth roughly $28 billion.
Support links | Help | Cookies | Contact | Terms and Conditions
Support links | Help | Cookies | Contact | Terms and Conditions
© Noronnican Football Association
Here at the National Archives, we ensure that our nation's history is entirely and carefully recorded and archived for public and governmental viewing. We strive to preserve the great depths of our history by archiving a vast and diverse collection of documents from the very beginning of written word on our islands to the tweets of our government ministers.
The National Archives also serves as the nation's de facto national library after the merger of the National Archives and the Copyright and Publishing Bureau in 2001. Due to the merger, the National Archives contains one of the largest collections of publications and documentations in the Western Isles, containing millions of documents and publications from both Noronica, its former colonies and territories, and copies of treaties in which Noronica has been involved such as the Treaty of Coventry.
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, [...]
Support links | Help | Cookies | Contact | Terms and Conditions...
© Noronnican Crown Copyright 2017
Coalition of Free Nations
Coalition des Nations libres | Koalisjonen av Frie Nasjoner | Int Rafhj Rachhuuman Zusjam | Coaliçio de Nasiu-Liures | Kohlisjehe ast Vehn Rehtir | Intafir de frđa Etfĺ | Co-bahndstan des Frea Dutchaichns
Each member country has a permanent delegation at the COFN’s political headquarters in the Coalition Building in the International District. Each delegation is lead by an 'ambassador', who represents their government in the decision-making process. Click below to watch declassified meetings of the Coalition.The Coalition of Free Nations, hereafter "the Coalition" maintains the following charter:
1. The nation is independent, self-governed, and free from major outside interference.
2. Any nation that does not act in accordance with the terms of this agreement may be removed from the Coalition following a majority vote to such aim.
3. Any nation may re-apply for entrance into the Coalition following a period of two months from the date of their withdrawal or four months from the date of their removal.
2. All delegates and representatives that are assigned to the Coalition by their respective states are to maintain similar lines of communication.
3. Members of the Coalition are to meet at least every two months during even numbered months to discuss matters of relevance and significance. These summits shall take place in various nations on a rotating schedule.
4. Any major international events, declarations, or measures are to be shared first with the members of the Coalition if feasible to do so.
5. All members of the Coalition are encouraged to install embassies in all other Coalition countries if not already done so.
2. No Coalition nation may act hostilely to any other Coalition nation in any overt or covert manner.
3. Coalition nations are to act in a friendly and mutually beneficial manner towards other Coalition nations.
4. Coalition nations are encouraged to offer aid to any Coalition nations that are subject to disaster, war, or any other major calamity.
2. All Coalition nations must allow each others' nation's non-military airplanes and ships access to their airports and ports.
3. All Coalition nations must provide adequate shelter and hospitality for any Coalition travelers marooned in their nation due to natural disaster, war, or other major calamity until such time as they may safely return home.
2. Any clean and renewable energy corporations in Coalition nations should seek to build clean and renewable energy power sources internationally in other Coalition nations.
3. Such corporations are encouraged to be subsidized by Coalition nations.
4. Such corporations are encouraged to undergo mergers and acquisitions so as to efficiently create clean and renewable power through economies of scale.
5. All research concerning clean and renewable energy is encouraged to be shared with other Coalition nations.
2. All Coalition nations are encouraged to allow other Coalition nations' militaries access to their refueling and resupplying depots, and respite in their lands and waters during time of natural disaster, war, or other major calamity.
3. During peacetime of Coalition nations, all military vessels are required to aid in the rescue of other close-by Coalition vessels and citizens which are in immediate danger.
4. All Coalition nations are required to aid in the war against pirating, and must, when feasible for them to do so, capture or sink pirate vessels, rescue Coalition vessels and citizens that have been captured by pirates, and share all intelligence relating to pirate locations and movements.
2. All Coalition nations are encouraged to allot reasonably similar degrees the same weight and respect regardless of which Coalition nation such degrees were earned.
3. A Coalition Council is to be formed from representatives of the Coalition with the task of standardizing degree requirements between Coalition nations.
2. No Coalition business may engage in discrimination based solely on the worker's nation of origin.
3. All Coalition nations are encouraged to reduce trade barriers and restrictions with other Coalition nations.
4. No Coalition nation may embargo or otherwise significantly restrict trade with any other Coalition nation.
2. This Coalition is to strive for the self-determinism, safety, freedom, happiness, and well-being of all peoples throughout the region.
3. This Coalition is to act united when feasible.
4. This Coalition is to serve as a basis for further international agreements that will increase the bonds between Coalition nations.
Lord Benedict Cross, Ambassador of Atnaia
Michel de Sarret, Ambassador of Verdon
Dora Efrin, Ambassador of Ostehaar
Christa Collins, Ambassador of Polar Svalbard
Ilene Qahart, Ambassador of Keomora SIGNED 5/28/16
Markuss Olsson, Ambassador of Norstham SIGNED 11/19/16
Jemima Reynolds, Ambassador of Noronica SIGNED 11/19/16
Paulo Cherefbčr, Ambassador of Segentova SIGNED 5/10/17
For membership talk to Vancouvia
The Royal Noronnican Banking Corporation plc or shortened as RNBC, is a Noronnican multinational bank with headquarters in Nolon City, Noronica. It is considered as Noronica's largest bank, with branches all over Noronica and its territories, and with many international branches. The bank's roles vary from personal finance, commercial banking, private banking, consumer finance, and corporate & investment banking.
The Royal Noronnican Banking Corporation was founded on 16th February 1874 by Ger Robert Hunter. Ger Robert was a well-known Philanthropist in Noronica, having published several articles on the state of the welfare of working-class Noronnicans in Noronica's industrial cities. Ger Robert and other like-minded individuals founded the bank in the city of Port Sinare under the name, 'The Imperial Bank' in the hopes that the bank would flourish in domestic and imperial holdings. Their design was two-fold, to found a bank to finance the growing trade between Noronica and the rest of the Western Isles, and to design a bank that would finance the needs of all of its customers without being overly-bureaucratic or practising unfair favouritism.
The bank eventually grew to a substantial size, constructing branches in Arván, Charbagnia, the Black Isle and Alteran Republics within the first decade. The bank continued to expand into other imperial dominions and also expanded into foreign nations. During this period of expansion, the Imperial Bank relocated its headquarters to Nolon City. It was formally incorporated by decree of the Noronnican government as 'The Noronnican Banking Corporation' on 23rd December 1886.
Later, in the late 1950s after the First Imperial War, the bank underwent a large international promotion campaign. This led to a large influx of new customers both at home and abroad, which also led to the construction of international operation headquarters to allow for more delegating of power and to allow for easier international banking. The bank was eventually put on the Royal Charter in 1961 which led to it being incorporated again as the 'Royal Noronnican Banking Corporation'.
During the Noronnican Civil War, RNBC was forced to relocate to the Noronnican Black Isle as it felt mainland Noronica was extremely unstable. The RNBC moved back to its Nolon City branch in 1999 as Noronica continued to rebuild itself, playing a vital role for public finance.
The Defense Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO), is Noronica and Ostehaar's leading governmental organisation in developing new technology and techniques for national security. It answers to both the Noronnican and Oster joint administration as part of the Noro-Oster Treaty.
The DSTO combines the top scientists, academia, and those already within the defense community into their workforce to ensure the maximum effort is achieved. For reasons of national security, its operations are kept inside the laboratories, and it's projects are kept under government discretion.
The DSTO's Role:
The DSTO's Main Focuses:
To ensure that the DSTO meets future security and defense needs, it has constructed a list of main priorities that its customers require;
Services and information
Terms and Conditions
This portal design has been in the works for some time now and has a variety of government websites that it has drawn inspiration from. Ultimately, however, I would like to credit Alteran Republics for inspiring me to go down the route of designing my own 'website design'-factbook. I recommend looking at his work as it is astounding! - GOV.ALT Homepage
Another person I would like to credit is Menna Shuli. Indirectly and directly, I was inspired by his tremendous work on Atnaia, and since some of his ideas have influenced my work, I wanted to show my appreciation.