|Capital||Wings of Icarus|
The Queendom of Nori Natto is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lady Palutena with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.147 billion Nori Nattonese hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wings of Icarus. The average income tax rate is 51.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Nori Nattoan economy, worth 216 trillion Pikas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 100,618 Pikas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nori Natto's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, doughnut-makers claim their products are healthy because they are fortified with vitamins, and exceptionally talented workers are praised more than Revolutionary heroes. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Nori Natto's national animal is the Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nori Natto was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Nori Natto was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Nori Natto was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Nori Natto was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Nori Natto's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Nori Natto was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Noimosini.
- : Nori Natto was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Nori Natto was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Nori Natto voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northern Borland".
- : Nori Natto voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"".
Endorsements Received: 74 » Amerion, Marinho Islands, Kandorith, Tsvetania, Aidenfieeld, Curlyhoward, The naked people, The White Isles, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Phanama, PenguinPies, Qvait, Ebonhand, Holota, Si-topia, Tsunamy, Jehenna, New Briantown, Pamela And Hepatitis, Erinor, Volaworand, Ralphburg, Nowa Europa, Wehraboos, Aumeltopia, Synarion, Proctethia, Belschaft, Euro Pacifica, WI SD EA D, Jiam, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Japanese Federal Republic, Margila Islands, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Purple Hyacinth, Rebel-topia, Wallechi, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Farengeto, Zataras, Scu Greinne, Canmore, Qawe, Eskvenn, Ceutalia, The Altan, Seythennia, and 24 others.Death to democracy, Beepee, Conexia, Abarri, Direwolf1, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, LadyRebels, Sandaoguo, Linguiniland, Bichedder, Yeses, Doge Land, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Sedunn, Bawkie, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, and Populaa.