The Technocracy of None is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Iexa with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 7.769 billion Nonyne have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nonnester. The average income tax rate is 49.5%.
The powerhouse Nonane economy, worth 718 trillion NationStates dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. Average income is 92,497 NationStates dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
There are six more weeks of winter if a northerner sees his shadow, people say chess victor Iexa can kill you with mind-bullets, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, and the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. None's national animal is the tardigrade, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : None was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : None was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : None was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : None was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : None was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in None, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in None, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : None's influence in Nesapo rose from "Nipper" to "Handshaker".
- : None relocated from Balder to Nesapo.
- : None altered its national flag.