|Currency||fried chickens and chip|
The Christian Republic of Nomayuki is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Ajimoto Ikuzu with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, devout population of 1.83 billion Nomayukians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nanka City. The average income tax rate is 81.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nomayukian economy, worth 230 trillion fried chickens and chips a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 125,789 fried chickens and chips, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, residents of new housing subdivisions complain about the total absence of supermarkets and restaurants, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Nomayuki, and people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nomayuki's national animal is the striped wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nomayuki changed its national motto to "Seriously, America? SERIOUSLY?".
- : Nomayuki changed its national nation type to "Christian Republic".
- : Nomayuki was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest and Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Nomayuki was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Nomayuki endorsed The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Nomayuki was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Nomayuki.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, residents of new housing subdivisions complain about the total absence of supermarkets and restaurants.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
Endorsements Received: 126 » Amerion, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Virconea-Milatia, Anatasha, Nowa Europa, The naked people, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Holota, Shuckle Empire, PenguinPies, Treir, Westenhald, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Canmore, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, Tsunamy, Insulae libertatis, Hanguk-Nippon, Noimosini, Kringalia, Holy Free, Volaworand, Malmsia, Drew Durrnil, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Gonrati, Bear Connors Paradiso, Nova Montron, Flaksis, Shefino, The Solar System Scope, Jehenna, Linden Oak, Curlyhoward, Darakin, Yutogolan, Kiasu-ism, Andrendia, A leftover country, Arvan Irawer, Centristvill, Eastern Cenland Anuicalica, Abarri, and 76 others.Soem, Sanden, Uvalor, FreeFishers, Ambirich, Immund, Drystar, Cereskia 2, The Haughtherlands, Piscantium, Arscanesia, Transtemporal Shifts, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, Raidener, New Qafedemar, Tyflugian, Unojo, Ostavaria, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Aurcania, Achemar, Cucutenium, Stephastan, Kanatian Percocet, Flumenvallis, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, A Place Somewhere, Rectionk, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, America Gone Wrong, Quinta Caporales, Ever Testing, Willing Mind, Erstavik, Makinius, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Andinla, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Teree, USNE2018, Zataras, Sedunn, PsiCorps, Shintoese, Ipugao, Goom Bay, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Esterwood, Indolos, Zanforadon, Leighester, North Pernambuco, Blondiesland, New American Dictatorship, Leimarite Empire, Martiland, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, Gonteris, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Great Lothian, Bonobiana, TescoPepsi, Mnemnovia, Tyrantistica, The Union of New Rhodesia, Comfed, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.