The ORANGE of Niviv is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Orangeo with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and aversion to nipples. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 4.068 billion Nivians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of orangeville. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.8%.
The powerhouse orangese economy, worth 393 trillion orange dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 96,765 orange dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 319,683 per year while the poor average 21,904, a ratio of 14.6 to 1.
Government-run brothels can be found on every street corner, misbehaving Orange cows deemed dangerous to the public are shot and hanged by the town hall as a warning to others, pledging just four hours of spare time to police work earns a named credit on the government's official website, and troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Niviv's national animal is the Orange cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orangese.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Niviv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Niviv's influence in Vino rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Niviv's influence in Vino rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Niviv lodged a message on the Vino Regional Message Board.
- : Niviv's influence in Vino rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Niviv's influence in Vino rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Niviv's influence in Vino rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Niviv's influence in Vino rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Niviv's influence in Vino rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Niviv's influence in Vino rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".