The Disputed Territories of Nisastria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Temalton the Great with an even hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, unlimited-speed roads, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate population of 1.939 billion Nisastrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhotob. The average income tax rate is 73.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Nisastrian economy, worth 75.7 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 39,030 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The World Disputed Territories Games have been won again by Nisastria as no other country cares enough to compete, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, and unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nisastria's national animal is the merkat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nisastria was endorsed by The Can of SillyString.
- : Nisastria was endorsed by The Free Land of Bridgett.
- : Nisastria was endorsed by The NPA Lieutenant of Malphe.
- : Following new legislation in Nisastria, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Nisastria, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in Nisastria, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- : Following new legislation in Nisastria, the World Disputed Territories Games have been won again by Nisastria as no other country cares enough to compete.
- : Nisastria was endorsed by The Ruthless Polity of Astal Aavors.
- : Nisastria was endorsed by The Ancient Holy Lands of Merconitonitopia.
- : Nisastria was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Gospel Power.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Siwale, Sil Dorsett, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Reannia, Xentherida, Holy Oranz, Guslantis, Unimaginable Doom, New South Danmark, Frances Francis the First of France, Kingdom of Space, Wineclaw, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Selfgradatude, Vazali, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, American MapleStory, Omicron Persei V111, HMS Unicorn, The Rossinite Empire, Pallaith, Colony of lasting Hopes, PlanetPunk, Malta Comino Gozo, Kwaj, Sankami, General COE, Vszeklina, Friently, HoNg KoNg EmPiRe, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Diodone, Lamexanope, Coemgen, Rylam, Anima Proxa, Zatrela, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Plembobria, Sheppey, Yukti, and 62 others.Zemnaya Svoboda, Aenglaland, Zedeya, AdyLand, Prevaland, Forunte, The Utopian Movement, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Yaris, Seven Hills, Vogonlandia, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Bayern-Straubing, The Iron Lions, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Beodarasc, Stareogratia, Pakistan 001, Maestros haven, Territorio di Nessuno, Coppicia, Tredano, Che Sana Und, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Slaughterhouse Nine, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Phillywob, Cuyan, Corfad, Wodan, Thenaca, Deropia, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Lionia, Victoriaans Nederlands, New-El, Midds Conia, Horsley Land, Republic of Dixie, Libotionia, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Hexago, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Sanjurika, Malvad, Gospel Power, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, Bridgett, and SillyString.