The Kyo Wakoku of Nippon Shotou Teikoku is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, prohibition of alcohol, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 24.48 billion Nippon Shotous have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nagoya. The average income tax rate is 9.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nippon Shotou Teikokuan economy, worth a remarkable 4,838 trillion yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 197,653 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, edutainment video games are taking Nippon Shotou Teikoku's students to the next level, and in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national animal is the ryu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Republic of Asuka Sakamoto.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Chef Big Dog.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Federation of THE UNITED FEDERATION OF ALGORENIA.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Federation of THE UNITED FEDERATION OF ALGORENIA.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Queendom of Cyclamen.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Blue Electorate of United Federated States of Omega.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Blue Electorate of United Federated States of Omega.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Democratic Republic of Pax in terra et gloria.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Pax in terra et gloria.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Loftegen, Harmoneia, Cronintopia, Praenestia, Kitty Terrorists, Trackeendy, Tanzu, Aristeme, Darkium, Caldariat, Alunya, North Qumar, The New California Republic, The Salvation States, Fortytipper, Nova Serica, Killahdom, Killer Kitty, LeBomb, Courlany, Amerion, Greesa, Aardania, Wintermoot III, Addlelearn, Slapikistan, Doperland, Derpix, Aaecilia, Nugginston, Elthalion, Rainengrad, Funkadelia, Quest Ce Que Cest, Pherttsylvania, Radovonia, Lancon, Holy Imperial Lithium, Westeroson, Axixic, Bakusdar, Aroa, The Revolutionary Armed Forces, Destanayer, Conduits, Pilla Carnis, Phantooma the 2nd, Capercom, Scum, Ecchi Unlimited, and 7 others.The Sunny Badlands, Pax in terra et gloria, United Federated States of Omega, Cyclamen, THE UNITED FEDERATION OF ALGORENIA, Chef Big Dog, and Asuka Sakamoto.