|Leader||the Prime Minister|
|Faith||a major religion|
The Kyo Wakoku of Nippon Shotou Teikoku is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, compulsory military service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 25.577 billion Nippon Shotous enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nagoya. The average income tax rate is 14.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nippon Shotou Teikokuan economy, worth a remarkable 4,972 trillion yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 194,397 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, edutainment video games are taking Nippon Shotou Teikoku's students to the next level, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, and the nation has nearly as many history museums as Nippon Shotous. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national animal is the ryu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Evoked Eparchy of Aleister.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Evoked Eparchy of Aleister.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Greater Serbian Lands.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Greater Serbian Lands.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Theocracy of Power ranger.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Theocracy of Power ranger.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The United principalities of New Austina.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The United principalities of New Austina.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Republic of Emlay.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Cronintopia, Praenestia, Trackeendy, Tanzu, Aristeme, Darkium, Caldariat, The New California Republic, The Salvation States, Fortytipper, Nova Serica, Killer Kitty, Courlany, Aardania, Addlelearn, Derpix, Aaecilia, Funkadelia, Pherttsylvania, Holy Imperial Lithium, Westeroson, Bakusdar, Pilla Carnis, Ecchi Unlimited, THE UNITED FEDERATION OF ALGORENIA, Alderon Und Iterod, Aroostook County, Kerelian, Wintermoot III, Daybreak13, Tebeat, Marcus Alexander, Guy Walters, Swabenland, Emperor Celtrian XIV, Powthran, Aegis-5, Aigania, Imkiville, Bungal, Communist Stephen Colbert, Minnesota1234, Japengo, Axixic, Aeryis, Captain Apollo, Aflana, UEPOW, Meat Sandwich, Kimmomo, and 11 others.Kurtivia, Bacardi, Dysmastan, Gredeniand, Squires, Sanada Warriors, Emlay, New Austina, Power ranger, Greater Serbian Lands, and Aleister.