The Kingdom of Nineist is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its daily referendums, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.542 billion Nineistians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 46.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Nineistian economy, worth 107 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,482 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Voting is voluntary, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, charities reserve the right to not help those who go against religious teachings, and the nation is The Holy Land of the Bringard's leading manufacturer of intricately-patterned sweaters. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nineist's national animal is the parrot.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 97 dismissed Nineist as ERN of The Holy Land of the Bringard.
- : Nineist's influence in The Holy Land of the Bringard rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 91 dismissed Nineist as ERN of Confederation of Outlying Nations.
- : Nineist's influence in The Holy Land of the Bringard rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Nineist established the regional flag of The Holy Land of the Bringard.
- : Nineist updated the World Factbook entry in The Holy Land of the Bringard.
- : Nineist lodged a message on the The Holy Land of the Bringard Regional Message Board.
- : Nineist resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Nineist appointed Nineist as ERN with authority over Appearance and Embassies in The Holy Land of the Bringard.
- : Nineist became WA Delegate of The Holy Land of the Bringard.