|Leader||Prime Minister Dietrich|
The Federal Republic of Nifalembria Zamingstan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Dietrich with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 11.368 billion Zamingstanis are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dolphin Bay. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Zamingstani economy, worth a remarkable 2,012 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 177,057 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Future leaders of Nifalembria Zamingstan regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, and the nightly news reports prosaically on the government blindly throwing money at despotic kidnappers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nifalembria Zamingstan's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Gaianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan was endorsed by The Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Following new legislation in Nifalembria Zamingstan, the nightly news reports prosaically on the government blindly throwing money at despotic kidnappers.
- : Following new legislation in Nifalembria Zamingstan, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Nifalembria Zamingstan, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan endorsed The Stati Uniti of Isole Ionie.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan endorsed The Free Land of Shauvania.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan endorsed The Epic Commonwealth of Roissyland.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan endorsed The Colony of New Sandsnionion.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Caldarian.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan was endorsed by The Colony of New Sandsnionion.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Veterans Association, Empire of Dabiristan, From New World, Aquyia, New Leganes, Pakitsk, Layngderfleethe, A mean old man, Aivintis, Modra, Pledonia, Debluu, VW53Aland, Dahom, Axdel, The Three States of Fortuna, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Spiruvania, Albrook, Dravida India, Rainbow Vests, ArenaC, Eastern Alksearia, Cacnesia, Marrabuk, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Hizuru, Asendavia, Preat, CheeseBurrito, Formaro, Canadian Technocrats, Brethren, Enlil, BearStackof2015, The united republican democratic states, Arcadiam, Romanoddle Republic, Perah, Kalaratri, Fellon, Evrigenis, Agave, Blobon, Mardom, Rikos Isles, Nevertopia, Bogliqia, and 14 others.Wiranath, Tassirion, The Marlands, United Commonwealth of American States, Merlovich, Tyrosalem, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Nociav, Frankinstan, Isole Ionie, Shauvania, Roissyland, New Sandsnionion, and Ridann.