The Republic of Nidobhan Artisan 1 is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory vegetarianism, compulsory military service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.844 billion Nidobhan Artisan 1ians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 58.6%.
The all-consuming Nidobhan Artisan 1ian economy, worth 443 trillion lemons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 91,568 lemons, with the richest citizens earning 7.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government has to take out its Visa to eliminate visas, ironic death by tasering is on the rise amongst door-to-door taser salesmen, artificial intelligences seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui, and explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Nidobhan Artisan 1's national animal is the cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1 was refounded in Balder.
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1 ceased to exist in The Free Nations Region.
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1 relocated from Lazarus to The Free Nations Region.
- : Nidobhan Artisan 1 was refounded in Lazarus.