The Commonwealth of Nianacio is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, daily referendums, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 36.392 billion Nianacianoj hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Environment and Healthcare are ignored. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Nianaciana economy, worth a remarkable 7,382 trillion kinadas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 202,848 kinadas, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, prison visits increase substantially during election years, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, and surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Nianacio's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nianacio was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Nianacio was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Nianacio was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Nianacio's influence in Armageddon rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Nianacio's influence in Armageddon fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Nianacio's influence in Armageddon rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Nianacio relocated from The Rejected Realms to Armageddon.
- : Nianacio founded the region Armageddon.
- : Nianacio's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Nianacio relocated from Armageddon to The Rejected Realms.