The Egoist Weeb Union of Ni Hon is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Maxine Stirner-Chan with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 8.526 billion Egoists are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of My Ego. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Ni Honian economy, worth a remarkable 1,194 trillion Properties a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 140,106 Properties, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Refugee camp conversions to 2Dism are increasingly common, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, and suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ni Hon's national animal is the 2D Waifu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is 2Dism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, refugee camp conversions to 2Dism are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, much of Ni Hon's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, the cold war against capitalism is growing chillier by the day.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Ni Hon, the government is hungry to spread communism beyond the nation's borders.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Meat Sandwich, Axixic, Imkiville, Aigania, General Mike, Aegis-5, Kunigund, Praenestia, The New California Republic, Margandy, Nargorthia, Aaecilia, Captain Apollo, Courlany, Treadwellia, Wintermoot III, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Halliway, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, Bhiff, New Rogernomics, Edranian Land, Aguaria Major, Tiegenhof, Varotium, Scani, United States of Reagan, Sophisica, Egyptos, Americastrailia, Leonism, Loftegen 2, Hycronesia, RadRoachInc, Caybow, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, Seatlantis, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, The Torrentin, Kung Ture, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, The Rin Mang, Greygard, Altmar, Derthal, Nova Zemlya, and 18 others.Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Mainze, Port Flynt, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Red-Black Scar, Burning Pants, Sulfux, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, URNF, Koodlesvile, The Illusian Empire, and Lutfan.