The Disputed Territories of Nhantem is a tiny, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning wolf population. The hard-working population of 9 million Nhantemians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 25.0%.
The Nhantemian economy, worth 342 billion burritoes a year, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 38,091 burritoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nhantem's national animal is the wolf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nhantem's influence in Libertaria rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Nhantem's influence in Libertaria rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Nhantem's influence in Libertaria rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Nhantem was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Nhantem relocated from The Pacific to Libertaria.
- : Nhantem was founded in The Pacific.