The People's Republic of Ngasha is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, cynical population of 831 million Ngashans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pu'a Itaginia. The average income tax rate is 65.5%.
The strong Ngashan economy, worth 46.9 trillion Hartoons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,462 Hartoons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods, delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves, and Ngasha has designated Pu'a Itaginia as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ngasha's national animal is the Lemur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ngasha's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ngasha was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Ngasha's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ngasha was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Ngasha ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Ngasha was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Vanbella.
- : Ngasha was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Ngasha was endorsed by The Holy Communist Space Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Ngasha was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of West Pastafaria.
- : Ngasha was endorsed by The Great Islamic Empire of House Ahsanul.