The Vacation Destination of New Zealand is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by savage bloodthirsty Kiwis with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working population of 10.448 billion New Zealanders have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wellington. The average income tax rate is 72.4%.
The powerhouse New Zealandian economy, worth 804 trillion New Zealand dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 76,972 New Zealand dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, citizens must pay to enjoy New Zealand's pristine beaches, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, and groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Zealand's national animal is the Kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is feeding Kiwis without getting killed.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Zealand's influence in Wysteria rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : New Zealand's influence in Wysteria rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : New Zealand endorsed The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation.
- : New Zealand relocated from Texas to Wysteria.
- : New Zealand was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : New Zealand applied to join the World Assembly.
- : New Zealand relocated from Lazarus to Texas.
- : New Zealand was refounded in Lazarus.
- : New Zealand ceased to exist in Texas.
- : New Zealand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: None.