|Capital||Berta Capital City|
|Leader||President Mark Romagnoli|
|Currency||Euro | Utopia|
|Animal||Neo Wolverian wolf|
The Federal Republic States of New Wolvers is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Mark Romagnoli with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, national health service, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.983 billion Neo Wolverians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berta Capital City. The average income tax rate is 72.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Neo Wolverian economy, worth 788 trillion Euro | Utopias a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 112,936 Euro | Utopias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
President Mark Romagnoli's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, they say that Neo Wolverians made a dessert and called it peace, and students abandon classrooms for online education. Crime is totally unknown. New Wolvers's national animal is the Neo Wolverian wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Wolvers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : New Wolvers approved the World Assembly proposal "Pandemic Waste Awareness Act".
- : New Wolvers approved the World Assembly proposal "Fairness in Elections".
- : New Wolvers approved the World Assembly proposal "Fair Wages Act".
- : New Wolvers approved the World Assembly proposal "Corporal Punishment Ban".
- : New Wolvers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : New Wolvers was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Ivelboria.
- : New Wolvers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : New Wolvers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : New Wolvers became WA Delegate of Universal Pact.