|Capital||Berta Capital City|
|Leader||President Mark Romagnoli|
|Currency||Euro | Utopia|
|Animal||Neo Wolverian wolf|
The Federal Republic States of New Wolvers is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Mark Romagnoli with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.926 billion Neo Wolverians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berta Capital City. The average income tax rate is 55.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Neo Wolverian economy, worth 220 trillion Euro | Utopias a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 114,717 Euro | Utopias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
More than one company makes the board game Monopoly, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and there's a bright dawn ahead for New Wolvers. Crime is totally unknown. New Wolvers's national animal is the Neo Wolverian wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in New Wolvers, there's a bright dawn ahead for New Wolvers.
- : Following new legislation in New Wolvers, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in New Wolvers, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews.
- : New Wolvers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : Following new legislation in New Wolvers, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly.
- : New Wolvers published "The Secret services of Central Police Intelligence" (Factbook: Military).
- : New Wolvers published "Federal Carbineers - The Official Gendarmerie of New Wolvers [WIP]" (Factbook: Military).
- : New Wolvers published "Notice - Read please!" (Factbook: Overview).
- : New Wolvers endorsed The Queendom of Hoporginiankero.
- : Following new legislation in New Wolvers, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.