The Republic of New Von Bismarck is a very large, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 100 million New Von Bismarckians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 9.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong New Von Bismarckian economy, worth 5.51 trillion pebbleses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. Average income is 55,138 pebbleses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, the police turn a blind eye to desecration if it's done in the name of religion or protest, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of, and foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. New Von Bismarck's national animal is the Tiger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Von Bismarck's influence in New Von Bismarck fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : New Von Bismarck's influence in New Von Bismarck fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : New Von Bismarck's influence in New Von Bismarck rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : New Von Bismarck endorsed The Principality of VonBismarck.
- : New Von Bismarck was endorsed by The Principality of VonBismarck.
- : The Sultanate of Kin Mand Dus renamed the office held by New Von Bismarck from "Vice Delegate/Office of Overwatch" to "Vice Delegate / Office of Overwatch" in First Confederacy of Nations.
- : New Von Bismarck granted Embassies authority to The Dictatorship of Greater beings as Security Officer in New Von Bismarck.
- : New Von Bismarck appointed The Dictatorship of Greater beings as Security Officer with authority over Border Control in New Von Bismarck.
- : The Sultanate of Kin Mand Dus granted Appearance authority to New Von Bismarck as Vice Delegate/Office of Overwatch in First Confederacy of Nations.
- : The Sultanate of Kin Mand Dus removed Border Control authority from New Von Bismarck as Vice Delegate/Office of Overwatch in First Confederacy of Nations.
Endorsements Received: 1 » VonBismarck.