|Leader||Prime Minister Ashar Matharu|
The United Kingdom of New Tyran is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ashar Matharu with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 17.7 billion Tyrannians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hadaway. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient New Tyranian economy, worth a remarkable 3,069 trillion Guilders a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 173,427 Guilders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Hadaway to enjoy their national art, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance, and people's charity begins and ends at home. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Tyran's national animal is the Crested Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Tyran altered its national flag.
- : New Tyran's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : New Tyran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : New Tyran's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : New Tyran's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : New Tyran's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : New Tyran was refounded in Lazarus.
- : New Tyran ceased to exist in New Septentrion.
- : New Tyran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : New Tyran's influence in New Septentrion rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".