|Leader||Premier Maadir-ool Sankara|
The Siberia Socialist Federation of New Tuva SSR is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Premier Maadir-ool Sankara with a fair hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.636 billion Tuvans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyzyl. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Tuvan economy, worth a remarkable 1,287 trillion Aksas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 149,075 Aksas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Tuva SSR's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Tuva SSR was endorsed by The Free Land of Nottinhaps.
- : New Tuva SSR was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : New Tuva SSR was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : New Tuva SSR voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Uniform Labeling of Hazardous Goods".
- : New Tuva SSR was endorsed by The Republic of Eternal Zionistan.
- : New Tuva SSR was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : New Tuva SSR was endorsed by Aidunundistan.
- : New Tuva SSR was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : New Tuva SSR was endorsed by The United Nations of Panndoara.
- : New Tuva SSR was endorsed by The Anarcho-Socialist Syndicates of Paloguay.