|Capital||New Tamara City|
The Federal Republic of New Tamara is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 477 million Tamarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Tamara City. The average income tax rate is 57.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Tamarian economy, worth 31.0 trillion Tamarian Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 64,973 Tamarian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms, the request to "give us our daily bread" can only be fulfilled six days out of seven, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire, and prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Tamara's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in New Tamara, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes.
- : Following new legislation in New Tamara, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire.
- : New Tamara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Following new legislation in New Tamara, the request to "give us our daily bread" can only be fulfilled six days out of seven.
- : New Tamara endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : New Tamara was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : New Tamara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in New Tamara, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : Following new legislation in New Tamara, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : New Tamara endorsed The Holy Blue NationStates of HumanSanity.
Endorsements Received: 33 » The Soylent Green Party, Krystalveil, Drewish, Valentian Elysium, Republic of Karskarovyt, Wysrod, Evertopia, Solarampa, Kuriko, Nooooooooooooooo, Northern Nivaria, Ignis Cinere, Ehrgeizig, Itic, Mulia Easamandringordia, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Calrad, Nilveroe, Xemja, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, The Galactic RepubIlic, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lisokyo, Bortheria, Marxist Germany, Liberdon, Porymonia, Solsevara, Makykay, Namakan, and HumanSanity.